"NADA NOS DEIXA TÃO SOLITÁRIOS QUANTO OS NOSSOS SEGREDOS" - Paul Tournier

sábado, 5 de outubro de 2013

Things are complicated

When your life is going just fine, and it's finally taking the course it should've already been taken since the begining of the times, you start to feel empty somewhere inside. How to handle with it?
I mean, now, everything's in the right place. Decisions've been made, stories have been told and listened, and so have feelings almost gone. Well, at least I could wish or think they were.

The fact is that, sometimes these things get me, making me feel that well known nostalgy of the old times.
Times that were as old as the things that remained present.
Small things like a draw, or an empty bottle of coke lost in my memory.
Things like a scent or a taste. bittersweet feelings, sensations, things I can't explain, and I wouldn't be able to, even if I could.

I don't know why I'm having this "moment", I think it's kind of a bipolar moment..
Because, to tell you the truth, everything's doing fine, and I've been waiting for this for a long long time...
I don't know what's happening.. At least not right now.
It's one the rarest moments where I feel empty, and lonely, although things are ok.
anyway, whatever.. I lost track of mind.

the only thing I know now, is that: things are complicated for sure.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário